65m2★BIG Shinagawa 2bedrm★Riverside 'Little Kyoto'
- Weekly Price: ¥75,000
- Monthly Price: ¥250,000
- Weekly Security Deposit: ¥30,000
- Monthly Security Deposit: ¥100,000
- Cleaning fee for Weekly customers: ¥8,000
- Cleaning fee for Monthly customers: ¥15,000
- Utilities: Included in the Price
- Utilities: Excluded Costs
- Minimum Stay: 1 (Week)
- Maximum Stay: 6 (Month)
A comfortable 2-bedroom apartment, just 3 min. from JR Shinagawa by train. A great location to explore Tokyo!
> Walk only 5 min. to the nearest train station (Shin-Bamba). Close to Haneda Airport and Shinkansen, too.
> Relax in 2 bedrooms, total 4 double beds, private kitchen, dining and bathroom, total floor 65sqm. Home wifi and Elevator are provided!
> Enjoy a quiet neighborhood by the Meguro River, with beautiful sakura and quaint temples nearby, also close to shopping malls at JR Osaki.
WELCOME TO ‘THE BONSAI’ SHINAGAWA!
Stay in casual comfort at this bright, spacious 2-bedroom apartment, in the quiet riverside neighborhood of Minami-Shinagawa. Just 3 min. from JR Shinagawa by train, this is a great location to explore Tokyo, and has speedy access to Shinkansen and Haneda Airport.
- Walk just 500m (6 min.) to Shin-Bamba (Keikyu Line) train station. This local station is only 3 min. ride from JR Shinagawa Station, one of Tokyo’s largest railway hubs. From Shinagawa, the main JR Yamanote loop line takes you to Shinjuku, Shibuya, Tokyo and Ueno. You can also ride direct express trains to Haneda and Narita airports, or get the Shinkansen from Shinagawa. From JR Osaki, the Rinkai Line takes you to Odaiba and Disneyland.
- Shop at 24-hour convenience stores nearby (within 5 minutes walk), and expansive shopping malls around JR Osaki and JR Oimachi Stations (within 10-15 minutes walk). Fine dining, IMAX movie theaters, Japanese gardens and a dolphin aquarium are a short taxi ride away in the Marriott and Prince hotel complexes near Shinagawa Station.
- Explore the quaint local temples, like a ‘little Kyoto’ and leafy paths on the famous Meguro River, with miles of sakura trees along its banks beautifully blossoming in springtime. Walk along the rustic Old Tokaido Road, a historic spot from the Edo Era, a short walk from the apartment.
All guests receive personalized, attentive service from the hosts, long-term residents of Tokyo. We communicate with you before and during your stay, and offer guidance on transportation, tourism, and local restaurants. We can also arrange private transporation to/from Narita or Haneda airports.
Relax in this bright, spacious and comfortable apartment, sized 65sqm/700 sqft. This unit is ideal for families or groups of up to 8 people. It is nicely decorated with Japanese antique paintings and carvings. The windows and sunny balcony of the apartment look out over the rooftops of Minami-Shinagawa. There is an elevator in the building. In the apartment, there is air-conditioning throughout for the summer, and the same system ensures you are heavenly-warm for the winter. Home wireless Internet is provided free for your use.
MAIN AND SECOND BEDROOMS
The sunny main bedroom has one double bed and one double sofa bed. The second bedroom has a double bed. Lots of comforters and blankets are provided for your comfort.
YOUR LIVING/DINING AREA
Adjacent to the main bedroom, there is a living and dining area. The dining table and chairs are sturdy and lovely designed Japanese walnut. There is a sofa here which converts to a double sized bed. TV and home internet is provided.
The well-equipped kitchen has all the equipment that you are likely to need, such as a fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, china and glassware. If you are not in the mood to cook, why not buy deli food from the gourmet food store (Osaki Station mall) and enjoy having it at home?
The bathroom offers you the comfort of a Japanese style deep bath (furo) and shower, and comes with complimentary travel necessities such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap and a hair dryer. The toilet is separate from the furo. Your laundry needs are also covered with a washing machine inside the unit, complete with detergent and softener liquid. A clothes iron is also provided.
More importantly, your hosts are always on hand to offer personalized advice on transportation, sightseeing, or tips on the best places to eat in town. You're visiting the city with the most Michelin-starred restaurants in the world! The casual dining options are also fantastic value.
- Guests have private, exclusive and unlimited access to the apartment unit.
- This is a private, self-contained apartment unit on the second floor of the "Magnolia House Shinagawa" building, a large, six-story, multi-unit residential structure built in 1987.
- We do not own or manage the whole building.
- The building has an elevator/lift.
- The building has a security entrance.
- Please note that, as is usual in Japanese apartment buildings, there is no concierge/front desk, lounge or other common facilities available for guest use. Please ask us if you need anything.
- Pursuant to City regulations, one security camera inside the apartment monitors the front door (only) at all times.
- Free Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Cooking basics
- Television Set
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detector
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Bed linens
- Air conditioning
- Car Parking
- Baby bath
- Bicycle Parking